By Sotiria Iliadou
For the dough
- 250 gr of all purpose flour
- 125 gr. butter
- 2 egg yolks
- pinch of salt
- 2-3 tbsp cold water
For the filling
- 1 can of mushrooms
- 1 chopped onion in fine slices
- 250 gr parmesan
- 3 eggs
- 1 small single cream
- 5-6 slices of bacon or smoked bacon
- pinch of pepper
- 1-2 tbsp white wine
- pinch of nutmeg
- We beat all the dough ingredients in the mixer. In the beginning the texture will be in small pieces but the more we work with it the more cohesive it will become. We continue mixing until it forms a ball around the mixer hook.
- We work it with our hands and we place it in the baking pan on which we have applied some butter before creating the tart base. Once applied we pierce it with a fork in few places.
- In a frying pan we cook the mushrooms, onion, bacon with oil and we finish with the wine. We add some pepper and we cook until liquids are absorbed.
- We add the cream and we let it cool down.
- In a bowl we mix the cheese and the beaten eggs. We add the mixture to the cooked filling and we pour it on the base. (If we want we can sprinkle some cheese on top).
- We preheat the oven at 180 degrees Celsius and we bake for 50 minutes. (If you notice it being cooked on the top before the end of the time just cover with kitchen foil and continue baking.
share the love :-)